The director of Zhejiang Provincial Key Laboratory of Aging and Neurological Disorder Research is profession Kunlin Jin, who is a talent introduced by Zhejiang province Thousand Talents program, and superintendent of Wenzhou medical university regenerative medicine research institution. Executive director of key laboratory is Qichuan Zhuge, the one who is executive director of the First Clinical Medicine School of Wenzhou Medical University and vice President of the first affiliated hospital, director of the brain center, neurosurgery protomedicus professor. Introduce professor Xiangdong Wang (emloyed talents), professor Dongming Su (emloyed talents) and professor Xiaoying Wang (emloyed talents) as laboratory PI. Regular members in lab are 42, among them 25 senior title of professions, 13 doctors.
1. Lab Participants
Kunlin Jin Qichuan Zhuge Xiangdong Wang Bicheng Chen Lei Jiang Saidan Ding Zhipeng Su Pei Shao Ronyuan Zheng Jincai He Xu Zhang Weiming Zheng Ming Zhong Junlu Wang Weijian Chen Zequn Li Yu Zhang Yuansaho Lin Yingxia Tan Lihui Yin Yongheng Bai Jianjian Zheng Leping Liu Yong Liang Hang Zhang Weilong Hong Chengcheng Lin Silu Wang Bin Zhou Lijie Huang Linhui Ruan Lei Xia Min Wen Wenzheng Xia Lin Cai Huiqin Xu Yunjun Yang Hua Wang Jiance Li Jianmin Li Xianghe Lu Chengde Wang
2. Major Research Direction
Our laboratory is in allusion to aging and the present treatment condition of the nervous system disease in Chin. Based on prevent and control technology on cerebral apoplexy, nerve tumors and cerebrovascular disease. With clinical research, neurodegenerative diseases and systems neuroscience research as the main research direction.
(1) Prevent and control technology on cerebral apoplexy
A. The new angiogenesis and motor function recovery mechanism research after transplantation of intracerebral hNSCs in hemorrhagic cerebral apoplexy rats, and angiogenesis mechanism research of VEGF transgenic hESC neural stem cells of the cerebral hemorrhage in rats transplanted;
B. The pathogenesis research and key intervention technology research of hemorrhagic stroke;
C. Recanalization of ischemic cerebral apoplexy and the key technology research of hemodynamic refactoring;
D. Tissue engineering scaffolds of tissue defect after Stroke
E.Team personnel further study intravascular thrombolysis treatment of ischemic cerebral apoplexy intravenous thrombolysis, emboli detection technology, the human brain stroke and the mechanisms of inflammation in 4 hours, further study in the cause of ageing and in the prevention and control system of Chinese.
(2) The basic and clinical research on nerve tumor and cerebrovascular disease
In nerve tumors: our team is deeply developing the basic and clinical research on nerve tumor.
A. The pathogenesis of pituitary adenomas research and drug sensitivity;
B. Pathogenesis and prevention research of glioma;
C. The accuracy surgical technology research of nerve tumor.
In the aspect of cerebrovascular disease: our team will continue to in-depth study on formation mechanism of brain arteriovenous fistula.
(3) The research of neurodegenerative diseases and systems neuroscience
Including: Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease, nerve psychological diseases prevention and control, large data epidemiological studies and so on.
3. The main research projects in recent five years
1. The national natural science fund projects, project name: Plasma bracket-stem cells tissue engineering for tissue defect repairing effect and mechanism research after stroke, project number: 81371396, beginning and ending date: 2014.01-2017.12, Budget lines: 0.75 million, understudied, host.
2. The national natural science fund projects, project name: Prolactin adenoma stem cells sample identification and resistance mechanism research, project number: 81201687, beginning and ending date: 2013.01-2015.12, Budget lines: 0.26 million, has been finished, host.
3. The national natural science fund projects, project name: Adenosine signals mediated electric acupuncture preconditioning cerebral ischemia tolerance mechanism, project number: 81273926, beginning and ending date: 2013.01-2016.12, Budget lines: 0.7 million, understudied, host.
4. The national natural science fund projects, project name: Cirrhosis of the liver tissue of high expression of dopamine (DA) and correlation studies of the minimal hepatic encephalopathy (MHE) disease, project number: 81300308, beginning and ending date: 2014.01-2016.12, Budget lines: 0.23 million, understudied, host.
5. The national natural science fund projects, project name: Pregnancy and lactation rats on a high-fat diet increase adult offspring of ischemic stroke damage mechanism research, project number: 81301014, beginning and ending date: 2014.01-2016.12, Budget lines: 0.23 million, understudied, host.
6. The national natural science fund projects, project name: In the process of EAE A2aAR mediated signaling pathway has the two-way adjustment to the microglia phenotype and function, project number: 81371321, beginning and ending date: 2014.01-2017.12, Budget lines: 0.67million, understudied, host.
7. The national natural science fund projects, project name: Small molecule medium mirnas and Sj16 on the immunoregulatory effects of secondary inflammatory reaction and mechanism research after stroke, project number: 81400954, beginning and ending date: 2015.01-2017.12, Budget lines: 0.22 million, understudied, host.
8. Zhejiang province health department (Provincial building), project name: Stem cells in tissue engineering technology to repair chronic brain tissue defect and mechanism research after stroke, project number: wkj2013-2-022, beginning and ending date: 2013.06-2016.06, Budget lines: 0.15 million, has been finished, host.
9. Zhejiang province natural science foundation, project name: Restructuring pcDNA Rapsyn-MuSK targeted experimental research for the treatment of myasthenia gravis, project number: LY13H090010, beginning and ending date: 2013.01-2015.12, Budget lines: 0.08 million, has been finished, host.
10. Zhejiang province natural science foundation, project name: Notch 1 signaling pathways in the role of nerve regeneration and regulatory mechanism after craniocerebral trauma, project number: LY13H090009, beginning and ending date: 2013.01-2015.12, Budget lines: 0.08 million, has been finished, host.
11. Zhejiang province natural science foundation, project name: Tumor stem cells sample the role and mechanism of research on prolactin adenoma recurrence after drug withdrawal, project number: WKJ-ZJ-1525, beginning and ending date: 2015.07-2018.06, Budget lines: 0.15 million, understudied, host.
12. Zhejiang province natural science foundation, project name: Nanometer material package is original organization fibrinolytic enzyme activator promote research of cerebral apoplexy thrombolysis treatment, project number: LQ15H090006, beginning and ending date: 2015.01-2017.12, Budget lines: 0.05 million, understudied, host.
13. Zhejiang province natural science foundation, project name: Epoxidase-2 control vestibular schwannoma growth mechanism research, project number: LY16H160049, beginning and ending date: 2016.01-2018.12, Budget lines: 0.08 million, understudied, host.
14. Zhejiang province natural science foundation, project name: Brain vascular endothelial progenitor cells on the scaffolds to cells and neural stem cells in culture study, project number: LY16H090015, beginning and ending date: 2016.01-2018.12, Budget lines: 0.08 million, understudied, host.
15. Zhejiang province natural science foundation, project name: The role and mechanism of filaments protein A’s 90 kDa in the brain glioblastoma growth with the tumor invasive, project number: LY16H160051, beginning and ending date: 2016.01-2018.12, Budget lines: 0.09 million, understudied, host.
16. Zhejiang province natural science foundation, project name: Mechanism research of RBM17 gene through extrinsic apoptotic pathways to inhibit the growth of glioblastoma, project number: LY16H160053, beginning and ending date: 2016.01-2018.12, Budget lines: 0.08 million, understudied, host.
17. Zhejiang province natural science foundation, project name: NR2A and NR2B subunits of NMDA receptor mediated different mechanism of action research in deeloping chronic epilepsy, project number: LY15H090015, beginning and ending date: 2015.01-2017.12, Budget lines: 0.1 million, understudied, host.
18. Zhejiang province natural science foundation, project name: Discussing the role and mechanism of MicroRNA-138 in alcoholic cardiomyopathy, project number: LY14H020005, beginning and ending date: 2014.01-2016.12, Budget lines: 0.05 million, understudied, host.
19. Zhejiang province natural science foundation, project name: The metabolic regulation and control mechanism research on CCD side cerebral tissue after acting on unilateral cerebral infarction, project number: LY15H220001, beginning and ending date: 2015.01-2017.12, Budget lines: 0.08 million, understudied, host.
20. Zhejiang province natural science foundation, project name: PICK1-ICA69 complex regulate adenosine A1 receptor mediated mechanism of acupuncture analgesia, project number: LY15H290006, beginning and ending date: 2015.01-2017.12, Budget lines: 0.1million, understudied, host.
21. The national natural science fund projects, project name: Metabolic regulation mechanism researches of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell transplantation promotes the rats cerebral infarction CCD remove, project number: 81571626, beginning and ending date: 2016.01-2017.12, Budget lines: 0.3 million, understudied, host.
22. The national natural science fund projects, project name: Renal tubular epithelial cells "proliferation-death" vicious circle to promote the molecular mechanisms of renal interstitial fibrosis progression, project number: 81572087, beginning and ending date: 2016.01-2019.12, Budget lines: 0.672 million, understudied, host.
23. The national natural science fund projects, project name: PICK1-ICA69 complex regulate adenosine A1 receptor mediated mechanism of acupuncture analgesia, project number: 81573742, beginning and ending date: 2016.01-2019.12, Budget lines: 0.706 million, understudied, host.
24. The national natural science fund projects, project name: The anti liver fibrosis research of miR-29b/DNMT/lincRNA-p21, project number: 81500458, beginning and ending date: 2016.01-2018.12, Budget lines: 0.216 million, understudied, host.
25. Zhejiang province natural science foundation, project name: The research of DNA methyltransferase mediated miR-29b regulate lincRNA-p21 resisting hepatic fibrosis, project number: LY16H030012, beginning and ending date: 2016.01-2018.12, Budget lines: 0.09 million, understudied, host.
4. Representative research achievements
(1) Opening fund situation
1. Project name: Mechanism research of D5R mediated mTOR inhibitors inhibit pituitary adenoma cells induced autophagy, project number: LH017, beginning and ending date: 2015.01-2017.12, contract amount: 0.02million.
2. Project name: Characteristics research of carry tPA magnetic nanorods targeted thrombolysis, project number: LH018, beginning and ending date: 2014.01-2017.12, contract amount: 0.05million.
3. Project name: High-dimensional multimodal brain function visual positioning system development, project number: LH019, beginning and ending date: 2015.01-2017.12, contract amount: 0.02million.
(2) Science and technology awards
1) “Stroke and neural stem cells applied basic research”, awarded second place in the 2012 Wenzhou science and technology awards (Qichuan Zhuge et al.).
2) “The drug treatment of pituitary adenoma”, awarded first place in the 2013 Zhejiang province medicine health technology; awarded second place in the 2013 Zhejiang province science and technology progress awards (Zhipeng Su et al.).
3) “Transcutaneous acupoint electrical stimulation in the line of general controlling step-down regulation protective effect and its mechanism”, awarded first place in the 2015 Zhejiang province science and technology progress award; awarded first place in the 2015 China association of acupuncture and moxibustion science and technology awards (Junlu Wang et al.).
4)” Research of needle medicine joint intervention effect of cerebral vasospasm and molecular mechanism”, awarded third place in the 2014 Zhejiang province traditional Chinese medicine science and technology awards (Junlu Wang et al.).
5)” Targeted therapy of glioma immune research”, awarded third place in the 2015 Zhejiang province science and technology progress awards (Weiming Zheng et al.).
(3) The patent application
Authorization or application number
High grade aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage clinical evaluation system V1.0
By autologous plasma building tissue engineering nerve repair material and its preparation method
Qichuan Zhuge Kunlin Jin Hongxia Zhang
The use of 2-(2- benzofuryl)-2_imidazoline treatment of nervous system damage mitochondria disease
Ronyuan Zheng Shengtao Hou Weiyong Yin Yuantao Zhang Liupu Zheng Zhiqiang Wang Huiqin Xu
The rat pituitary prolactin adenoma cell lines tumor stem cells in the sample cell cultivation method
Zhipeng Su Lin Cai Xianbin Chen Jian Chen Jianglong Lu Chengde Wang Qun Li
The first author
Experimental stroke proc
China Science and Technology Press
How to write and publish SCI journal articles
Secret to live 100 years old
People's Medical Publishing House
Clinical practitioners archies of practical skills
People's Medical Publishing House
Medical students clinical skills training manual
People's Medical Publishing House
 Zhang H, Shao B, Zhuge Q, Wang P, Zheng C, Huang W, et al. Cross-talk between human neural stem/progenitor cells and peripheral blood mononuclear cells in an allogeneic co-culture model. PloS one. 2015;10:e0117432.IF=3.234
 Shao B, Zhou YL, Wang H, Lin YS. The role of calcitonin gene-related peptide in post-stroke depression in chronic mild stress-treated ischemic rats.Physiology & behavior. 2015;139:224-30.IF=2.976
 Zhu YB, Xia NG, Zhang YT, Wang XS, Liang SS, Yin WY, et al. Brain protection conferred by long-term administration of 2-(2-benzofuranyl)-2-imidazoline against experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Neurochemical research. 2015;40:572-8.IF=2.593
 Wu AM, Ni WF, Huang ZY, Li QL, Wu JB, Xu HZ, et al. Analysis of differentially expressed lncRNAs in differentiation of bone marrow stem cells into neural cells. Journal of the neurological sciences. 2015;351:160-7. IF=2.474
 Su H, Tao J, Zhang J, Xie Y, Han B, Lu Y, et al. The analysis of BDNF gene polymorphism haplotypes and impulsivity in methamphetamine abusers. Comprehensive psychiatry. 2015;59:62-7.IF=2.252
 Lin F, Wang S, Zhou Y, Wu C, Zou H, Geng P, et al. Pharmacokinetic interaction study combining lapatinib with vorinostat in rats. Pharmacology. 2015;95:160-5.IF=2.532
 Niu X, Wang X, Ni P, Huang H, Zhang Y, Lin Y, et al. Bulbocavernosus reflex and pudendal nerve somatosensory evoked potential are valuable for the diagnosis of cauda equina syndrome in male patients. International journal of clinical and experimental medicine. 2015;8:1162-7.IF=1.277
 Wang H, Shao B, Wang L, Ye Q. Fahr's disease in two siblings in a family: A case report. Experimental and therapeutic medicine. 2015;9:1931-3.IF=1.269
 Wang T, Xi NN, Chen Y, Shang XF, Hu Q, Chen JF, et al. Chronic caffeine treatment protects against experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in mice: therapeutic window and receptor subtype mechanism. Neuropharmacology. 2014;86:203-11.IF=5.106
 Wang LQ, Lin ZZ, Zhang HX, Shao B, Xiao L, Jiang HG, et al. Timing and dose regimens of marrow mesenchymal stem cell transplantation affect the outcomes and neuroinflammatory response after ischemic stroke. CNS neuroscience & therapeutics. 2014;20:317-26.IF=3.931
 Ding S, Yang J, Liu L, Ye Y, Wang X, Hu J, et al. Elevated dopamine induces minimal hepatic encephalopathy by activation of astrocytic NADPH oxidase and astrocytic protein tyrosine nitration. The international journal of biochemistry & cell biology. 2014;55:252-63.IF=4.046
 Han B, Lyu Y, Sun H, Wei Y, He J. Low serum levels of vitamin D are associated with post-stroke depression. European journal of neurology : the official journal of the European Federation of Neurological Societies. 2014.IF=4.055
 Ding S, Hu J, Yang J, Liu L, Huang W, Gu X, et al. The inactivation of JAK2/STAT3 signaling and desensitization of M1 mAChR in minimal hepatic encephalopathy (MHE) and the protection of naringin against MHE. Cellular physiology and biochemistry : international journal of experimental cellular physiology, biochemistry, and pharmacology. 2014;34:1933-50.IF=2.875
 Yang LH, Wang SL, Tang LL, Liu B, Ye WL, Wang LL, et al. Universal stem-loop primer method for screening and quantification of microRNA. PloS one. 2014;9:e115293. IF=3.234
 Zhang J, Xie Y, Su H, Tao J, Sun Y, Li L, et al. Prevalence and correlates of depressive symptoms during early methamphetamine withdrawal in Han Chinese population. Drug and alcohol dependence. 2014;142:191-6.IF=3.423
 Ni WF, Wu AM, Li QL, Huang ZY, Xu HZ, Yin LH. Induced human bone marrow stromal cells differentiate into neural cells by bFGF and cocultured with olfactory ensheathing cells. Current stem cell research & therapy. 2014;9:291-6.IF=2.212
 Wang XS, Fang HL, Chen Y, Liang SS, Zhu ZG, Zeng QY, et al. Idazoxan reduces blood-brain barrier damage during experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in mouse. European journal of pharmacology. 2014;736:70-6.IF=2.532
 Zhang Y, Chen WA. Biochanin A inhibits lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory cytokines and mediators production in BV2 microglia. Neurochemical research. 2015;40:165-71.IF=2.593
 Zhang J, Su H, Tao J, Xie Y, Sun Y, Li L, et al. Relationship of impulsivity and depression during early methamphetamine withdrawal in Han Chinese population. Addictive behaviors. 2015;43:7-10.IF=2.764
 Su H, Tao J, Zhang J, Xie Y, Sun Y, Li L, et al. An association between BDNF Val66Met polymorphism and impulsivity in methamphetamine abusers.Neuroscience letters. 2014;582:16-20.
 Zhang J, Zhang X, Su H, Tao J, Xie Y, Han B, et al. Increased serum brain-derived neurotrophic factor levels during opiate withdrawal. Neuroscience letters. 2014;571:61-5.IF=2.03
 Zhang Z, Xiao M, Ye Z, Zhang W, Han B, Li Y. Noncardiogenic stroke patients with metabolic syndrome have more border-zone infarction and intracranial artery stenosis. Journal of stroke and cerebrovascular diseases : the official journal of National Stroke Association. 2015;24:629-34.IF=1.669
 Huang YY, Shao B, Ni XD, Li JC. Differential lesion patterns on T2-weighted magnetic resonance imaging and fluid-attenuated inversion recovery sequences in cryptogenic stroke patients with patent foramen ovale. Journal of stroke and cerebrovascular diseases : the official journal of National Stroke Association. 2014;23:1690-5.IF=1.669
 Ding S, Huang W, Ye Y, Yang J, Hu J, Wang X, et al. Elevated intracranial dopamine impairs the glutamatenitricoxidecyclic guanosine monophosphate pathway in cortical astrocytes in rats with minimal hepatic encephalopathy. Molecular medicine reports. 2014;10:1215-24.IF=1.554
 Yang LH, Zheng FX, Chen Y, Jin YH, Zhang Z, Xie HX, et al. The significance of F139V mutation on thrombotic events in compound heterozygous and homozygous protein C deficiency. Blood coagulation &fibrinolysis : an international journal in haemostasis and thrombosis. 2014;25:824-30.IF=1.403
 Guo YJ, Liang DL, Xu ZS, Ye Q. In vivo inhibitory effects of puerarin on selected rat cytochrome P450 isoenzymes. Die Pharmazie. 2014;69:367-70.IF=1.052
 Yang LH, Wang MS, Zheng FX, Li J, Chen Y, Jin YH, et al. Different impact of two mutations of a novel compound heterozygous protein C deficiency with late onset thrombosis. Genetics and molecular research : GMR. 2014;13:2969-77.IF=0.775
 Xu H, Ou F, Wang P, Naren M, Tu D, Zheng R. High dosage of agmatine alleviates pentylenetetrazole-induced chronic seizures in rats possibly by exerting an anticonvulsive effect. Experimental and therapeutic medicine. 2014;8:73-8.IF=1.269
 Niopas I, Daftsios AC, Nikolaidis N. Evaluation of the bioequivalence of two tablet formulations of enalapril/hydrochlorothiazide after single oral administration to healthy volunteers. Arzneimittel-Forschung. 2004;54:160-5.IF=
 Zhang L, Wen J, Pan Y, Li Z, Fan G, Wu Y. Determination of ulifloxacin, the active metabolite of prulifloxacin, in human plasma by a 96-well format solid-phase extraction and capillary zone electrophoresis. Journal of chromatography B, Analytical technologies in the biomedical and life sciences. 2008;872:172-6.IF=2.729
 Han Z, Yang JL, Jiang SX, Hou ST, Zheng RY. Fast, non-competitive and reversible inhibition of NMDA-activated currents by 2-BFI confers neuroprotection. PloS one. 2013;8:e64894. IF=3.234
 He J, Xie Y, Tao J, Su H, Wu W, Zou S, et al. Gender differences in socio-demographic and clinical characteristics of methamphetamine inpatients in a Chinese population. Drug and alcohol dependence. 2013;130:94-100.IF=3.423
 Cheng Y, Su Q, Shao B, Cheng J, Wang H, Wang L, et al. 17 beta -Estradiol attenuates poststroke depression and increases neurogenesis in female ovariectomized rats. BioMed research international. 2013;2013:392434.IF=1.579
 Lin Y, Wang XY, Ye R, Hu WH, Sun SC, Jiao HJ, et al. Efficacy and safety of Wuling capsule, a single herbal formula, in Chinese subjects with insomnia: a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Journal of ethnopharmacology. 2013;145:320-7.IF=2.998
 Ding S, Chen B, Zheng Y, Lu Q, Liu L, Zhuge QC. Association study of OPRM1 polymorphisms with Schizophrenia in Han Chinese population.BMC psychiatry. 2013;13:107.IF=2.21
 Wang L, Lin Z, Shao B, Zhuge Q, Jin K. Therapeutic applications of bone marrow-derived stem cells in ischemic stroke. Neurological research. 2013;35:470-8.IF=1.439
 Yao SQ, Li ZZ, Huang QY, Li F, Wang ZW, Augusto E, et al. Genetic inactivation of the adenosine A(2A) receptor exacerbates brain damage in mice with experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Journal of neurochemistry. 2012;123:100-12.IF=4.281
 Shao B, Cheng Y, Jin K. Estrogen, neuroprotection and neurogenesis after ischemic stroke. Current drug targets. 2012;13:188-98.IF=3.021
 Wu Z, Zhang XY, Wang H, Tang W, Xia Y, Zhang F, et al. Elevated plasma superoxide dismutase in first-episode and drug naive patients with schizophrenia: inverse association with positive symptoms. Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry. 2012;36:34-8.IF=3.689
 Li F, Zhang ZX, Liu YF, Xu HQ, Hou ST, Zheng RY. 2-BFI ameliorates EAE-induced mouse spinal cord damage: effective therapeutic time window and possible mechanisms. Brain research. 2012;1483:13-9.IF=2.843
 Ding S, Liu L, Zhuge QC, Yu Z, Zhang X, Xie J, et al. The meta-analysis of the association of PPARG P12A, C161T polymorphism and coronary heart disease.Wiener klinischeWochenschrift. 2012;124:671-7.IF=0.836
 Su Z, Wang C, Wu J, Jiang X, Chen Y, Chen Y, et al. Expression of dopamine 2 receptor subtype mRNA in clinically nonfunctioning pituitary adenomas. Neurological sciences : official journal of the Italian Neurological Society and of the Italian Society of Clinical Neurophysiology. 2012;33:275-9.IF=1.474
 Wang C, Su Z, Sanai N, Xue X, Lu L, Chen Y, et al. microRNA expression profile and differentially-expressed genes in prolactinomas following bromocriptine treatment. Oncology reports. 2012;27:1312-20.IF=2.301
 Su Z, Jiang X, Wang C, Liu J, Chen Y, Li Q, et al. Differential effects of nerve growth factor on expression of dopamine 2 receptor subtypes in GH3 rat pituitary tumor cells. Endocrine. 2012;42:670-5.IF=3.878
 Chen Y, Li ZF, Zhang FX, Li JX, Cai L, Zhuge QC, et al. Gamma knife surgery for patients with volumetric classification of nonfunctioning pituitary adenomas: a systematic review and meta-analysis. European journal of endocrinology / European Federation of Endocrine Societies. 2013;169:487-95.IF=4.069
 Wu ZB, Cai L, Lin SJ, Xiong ZK, Lu JL, Mao Y, et al. High-mobility group box 2 is associated with prognosis of glioblastoma by promoting cell viability, invasion, and chemotherapeutic resistance. Neuro-oncology. 2013;15:1264-75.IF=5.562
 Wu ZB, Cai L, Lin SJ, Lu JL, Yao Y, Zhou LF. The miR-92b functions as a potential oncogene by targeting on Smad3 in glioblastomas. Brain research. 2013;1529:16-25.IF=2.43
 Ding S, Chen B, Zheng Y, Lu Q, Liu L, Zhuge QC. Association study of OPRM1 polymorphisms with Schizophrenia in Han Chinese population.BMC psychiatry. 2013;13:107.IF=2.21
 Ding S, Liu L, Jing H, Xie J, Wang X, Mao J, et al. Dopamine from cirrhotic liver contributes to the impaired learning and memory ability of hippocampus in minimal hepatic encephalopathy. Hepatology international. 2013;7:923-36.IF=1.78
 Zheng W, ZhuGe Q, Zhong M, Chen G, Shao B, Wang H, et al. Neurogenesis in adult human brain after traumatic brain injury. Journal of neurotrauma. 2013;30:1872-80.IF=3.714
 Lou XH, Wu ZB, Zhang YZ. Bromocriptine-induced brainstem angulation in a patient with invasive prolactinoma.The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism. 2013;98:867-8.IF=6.209
 ZhuGe Q, Wu Z, Huang L, Zhao B, Zhong M, Zheng W, et al. Notch4 is activated in endothelial and smooth muscle cells in human brain arteriovenous malformations. Journal of cellular and molecular medicine. 2013;17:1458-64.IF=4.014
 Li Q, Su Z, Liu J, Cai L, Lu J, Lin S, et al. Dopamine receptor D2S gene transfer improves the sensitivity of GH3 rat pituitary adenoma cells to bromocriptine. Molecular and cellular endocrinology. 2014;382:377-84.IF=4.405
 Gao L, Lu Q, Huang LJ, Ruan LH, Yang JJ, Huang WL, et al. Transplanted neural stem cells modulate regulatory T, gammadelta T cells and corresponding cytokines after intracerebral hemorrhage in rats. International journal of molecular sciences. 2014;15:4431-41.IF=2.862
 Huang L, Wu ZB, Zhuge Q, Zheng W, Shao B, Wang B, et al. Glial scar formation occurs in the human brain after ischemic stroke. International journal of medical sciences. 2014;11:344-8.IF=2.862
 Ruan L, Lau BW, Wang J, Huang L, Zhuge Q, Wang B, et al. Neurogenesis in neurological and psychiatric diseases and brain injury: from bench to bedside. Progress in neurobiology. 2014;115:116-37.IF=9.992
 Lu Q, Gao L, Huang L, Ruan L, Yang J, Huang W, et al. Inhibition of mammalian target of rapamycin improves neurobehavioral deficit and modulates immune response after intracerebral hemorrhage in rat. Journal of neuroinflammation. 2014;11:44.IF=5.408
（6）outcome of transfer/conversion
1）Anatomic features of basicranial artery 3D MS-CAT after cerebral aneurysm diagnosed and its database platform to build
2）Drug treatment of pituitary adenomas
3）CT perfusion imaging to evaluate the effect of carotid stent implantation
5. International cooperation and exchanges
Having the close cooperation with University of North Texas Health Science Center, University of Georgia, and Harvard medical school, University of Texas southwestern medical Center maintains in America. Meanwhile we have stable exchange relations with at least two laboratories in domestic and foreign research work. Invite foreign well-known scholars as academic committee member of the laboratory, consultant, or engaged in cooperative research, and with foreign relevant units to joint laboratory, joint training talents. Inviting 6 person-time foreign experts to visit lab exchanges and cooperation, and we dispatched Lei Jiang, doctoral candidate Lijie Huang, LinHui Ruan, master degree candidate Shengwei Huang, Jiangna Hu 5 person-time to visits and do related research work in the University of North Texas Health Science Center related laboratory in America. As for the sponsor we hosted the first international conference of translational medicine, and as one of the organizer we hosted the first international congress of aging and disease in 2014. The principal of the conference is Qichuan Zhuge, contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the fifth (the temple of heaven) international academic seminar of the base of skull and brain stem tumor and skull base surgery multidisciplinary collaboration peak BBS in China. To participate in academic conferences more than 40 people at home and abroad.