In order to further implement the strategy of "Strengthening the University with Talents", promote the discipline construction and the development of high-level personnel building, and improve the overall level of the teaching staff, WMU is now recruiting overseas candidates for the National Science Fund for Excellent Young Scholars (overseas), and sincerely welcome overseas scholars to join WMU.
Ⅰ. Application Requirement
1. Applicants for the National Science Fund for Excellent Young Scholars (overseas) should meet the following requirements:
(1) Abide by the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, have good scientific ethics, and consciously practice the spirit of scientists in the new era;
(2) Date of birth after September 1, 1980;
(3) With a Doctor's degree;
4) Research Fields: Clinical Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Basic Medicine, Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Stomatology, Medical Technology, Optical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science and Technology, Environmental Science and Engineering, etc.
(5) Prior to April 30, 2021, applicants should have a formal teaching or research position in an overseas university, a research institution, or an enterprise research department, and have a continuous working experience of more than 36 months. Those who have obtained a doctoral degree overseas and receive outstanding achievements may ease the requirements on the length of work appropriately;
(6) Have achieved research or technical achievements recognized by peer experts, and have the potential to become academic leaders in the field;
(7) The applicant should has not returned to China for a full-time job, or has returned to China for a full-time job after September 1, 2019. Upon receipt of the grant, the applicant must resign from overseas employment or be unemployed overseas, and return to China to work full-time for no less than 3 years.
2. Limitation requirement
(1) The National Science Fund for Excellent Young Scholars Program (Overseas) implements the limit requirements in the National Natural Science Fund Guide to Programs 2021. Only one project can be applied for or undertaken at the same level, and no application can be reversed.
(2) Those who apply for or are undertaking the National Science Fund for Excellent Young Scholars in the current year shall not apply for the overseas project at the same time.
Ⅱ. Relevant Treatment
1. Funds for the start-up of scientific research and the construction range from 3 million to 8 million RMB (including government support);
2. About 4.5 million RMB (including government support) will be provided with house purchase subsidy, settling-in allowance and subsidies at all levels;
3. Enjoy the salary level of academic leader and offers five social insurance and one housing fund;
4. Directly be employed as a professor/researcher with doctoral supervisor qualification;
5. Assist in arranging the spouse's job and children's enrollment, etc.
Ⅲ. Application Deadline
System opening date: March 22, 2021
Application Deadline: April 25, 2021
Ⅳ. Application Progress
For young scholars who intend to apply for this project relying on Wenzhou Medical University, please send relevant materials to email@example.com in advance. WMU will arrange staff to contact you as soon as possible. After reaching initial agreement with WMU, a specially-assigned staff will assist in the follow-up application work.
The relevant materials include the following information:
(1) Personal detailed resume, mainly including basic personal information, education and working experience, introduction of major academic achievements, catalogue of academic achievements, general information of undertaking scientific research projects, etc.;
(2) Future work plans and research plans;
(3) Other relevant materials that are concerned necessary.
Address: Human Resources Office, Wenzhou Medical University, Chashan University Town, Wenzhou, Zhejiang Province, China
Zip code: 325035
For more information:
(I) Talent Policy
Human Resources Office: Mr. Gao Tel: 0577-86689737
(II) Project application
Technology Department: Ms. Yang Tel: 0577-86689747
(III) Contact Information of Recruiting Specialists of the Schools (Hospitals, and Departments)
Wenzhou Medical University
March 22, 2021